Usage of "tclgeo" script, to print Ego vehicle velocity with every frame of IPGMovie

Hello,

I am using a small “tclgeo” script, which prints the “velocity” of the vehicle on the center of the screen. I am able to see the velocity getting printed, only in the “DEFAULT” placement of “Camera”. If I change the placement of Camera to “Sitting In The Vehicle (A)”, I do not see this velocity.

Could you please guide me, to see the velocity getting printed, in all the “Camera” modes?

Thanks and Regards,
Swati.

Hi,

you can follow the example ConsumersEnergyOverlay.tclgeo (C:\IPG\carmaker\win64-11.1\Movie\3D\Utilities) which is recalled from the test run ElectricalDriveRecharge( C:\IPG\carmaker\win64 11.1\Data\TestRun\Examples\Powertrain\ElectricAndHybrids).

I changed the camera and is it is still showing on the movie screen. Can you have a look at that example and compare to your script?

Thanks
Roberto

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for your response. I referred to your script and I could get the distance printed in my movie at the bottom-left corner. Below is a small movie clip which shows that.

movie-embedded-text

Also, it works even in the “Sitting in the Vehicle (A)” mode.

Regards,
Swati.