How to add Driver adaptation info to Test Manager

Hello
I am currently trying to run the acceleration, skidpad and sprint events in Test Manager for the same car with no variations. For Example - If I run the testmanager for all 3 events I get a lap time of 137.269 seconds for the sprint event, whereas if I do a driver adaption and then run a sprint event I get 67.900 seconds. (The picture of the session log is given)
Any help would be great.
Thank You

Hi Hamedur,

Welcome to the Forum!. I hope you are ok.

Did you save your TestRun after you run the Driver Adaption? The TestManager will be loading the TestRun that you point (So the saved version). Make sure that you have also Race Driver selected when you save it :slight_smile:

Regards

Jose

2 Likes

Thank you!

So I Managed to do it this time and my process was to:
Select the project folder > Open FS_Acceleration_2022 > Select the Car > Run Driver Adaption > Save > Then open FS_SkidPad_2022 and FS_Sprint_2022 and import driver knowledge from acceleration respectively > Save them both > Open test manager > Add Vehicle > Add TestRun (3; Acceleration, SkidPad, Sprint) > Finally run them together to get times in session log

I guess this explanation was a long one :sweat_smile: I hope you read this and confirm whether this process is okay or is there an even better way to carry out things.

Thanks again for the reply!!

1 Like

Hi Hamedur,

Good explanation!! The process that you have followed is good.

Good luck in the competition :slight_smile:

Regards

Jose

1 Like